Workout of the Day!!!
1) Coach Led Warm-up
2) Back Squat 5-5-5-5-5-5 Reps increasing weight each set looking for a new 5RM by the last set.
3) For time complete
21 Front squats using 55% of todays heaviest back squat
15 Front squats using 55% plus 10 pounds
9 Front Squats using 55% plus 20 pounds
1. For the set of 21 Front squats use 55% of today's heaviest Back Squat. For the set of 15 use 55% plus 10lbs. For the set of 9 use 55% plus 20lbs.
2. For the conditioning effort the barbell will come from the ground. The only people who can take the bar from the rack are those not proficient in cleans.
1) Take 15 minutes to work up to a 5RM Power snatch
2) 5x3 power snatch using 80% of above
3) 5x5 Snatch Pull using 90% of your 1RM
4) 7 minute AMRAP of
5 Burpee Pull-ups
5 KB Snatches each Arm 70/53
Posted on Sun, July 9, 2017
by Tim Hassett