I got off work late today so I decided to just throw a little outdoor workout together for myself. Around the 15th round of the workout the kids decided to give me a little push and got in on some of the action. It was just the right amount of motivation to get through the last 5 rounds. Don't forget your kids learn by watching you. Show them how to be healthy, show them exercise is fun and they will be on their way to a healthy fit lifestyle.
Workout of the Day:
1) Coach led warm-up
2) In teams of 2 complete 10 Rounds of
7 Single Arm KB Swings Left Arm 70/53
7 Single Arm KB Swings Right Arm 70/53
7 Single Arm KB Cleans Left Arm 70/53
7 Single Arm KB Cleans Right Arm 70/53
1. While partner 1 works on the KB movements partner 2 the will pinch grip plates 35/25. If partner 2 puts down the plates then partner 1 must stop.
2. At the end of the round the team will complete a 200m Run as a pair.
3. Upon returning from the run the partners will switch places. Continue this way until all 10 rounds are completed
1) Snatch -
1x3@ 72.5%, 1x3@ 77.5%, 5x3@ 82.5% of your 1RM
2) EMOM for 10 minutes Complete
Even Minutes - 3 Snatch Balance using 75% of your 1RM
Odd Minutes -
6 Strict Dips
3) 4 Rounds for time of
10 SDHP 135/95
50 Double unders
4) Not for time complete as a descending ladder from 10-1 reps of
Before each set of GHD Sit-ups complete a 30 Second Hollow Hod
Posted on Fri, July 28, 2017
by Tim Hassett