I wanted to say thank you to all who came out Saturday to take part in the 31 Heroes WOD. It was an awesome way to pay tribute to those who lost there lives on 8/6/2011. Im glad the weather cooperated and we were able to take it outside down to the beach. Well have a Happy Monday everyone. If thats even a thing!!
1) Coach led Warm-up
2) Take 10 minutes to find a 1RM weighted strict pull-up. If you cannot do strict pull-ups without a band then find the lightest band you can use to get a single strict pull-up.
3) EMOM for 5 Minutes complete 3 strict pull-ups at 70% of your max weight. If you needed a band then go up one band size and complete the prescribed reps.
Notes: there is a belt you can use to strap plates to in the closet with the bands. You can use dumbbells in between your feet etc…
4) 10min AMRAP of
6 SDHP 115/80
15 Box Jumps 24/20
Snatch 1x5@ 60%, 2x3@ 65%, 2x1@ 75%, 1x1@ 80%, 1x3@ 65%
2) Back Squat 1x10@ 65%, 1x8@ 70%, 1x8@75%, 1x5@80%
3) Take ten minutes to work on handstand walks
4) For time complete 4 rounds of
16 KB snatches
Posted on Sun, August 2, 2015