All right the last 4 workouts are out. What do you all think of these last four? I think it'll be tough, but fun. I'm excited to get them done. We will treat it basically the same as last week. The only difference will be Saturday. Saturday we will be open normal hours but its going to be an open gym format. I'll have a workout posted for you to come in and do but it will be busy with folks finishing up their team series workouts and I'm giving those folks first priority that day.
Make sure to get with your teammates and figure out the best time to get in and take on these workouts. You are more than welcome to get them done during the week as well, so if thats the case let the coach know when you arrive so He or She can make it work. Our general classes will take priority if the class is real full. Good luck everyone. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out.
Workout of the Day:
1) Coach led Warm-up
2) For total Double Under reps complete
4 5:00 rounds of
Max Effort Reps of Double Unders for remainder of the 5 minutes
Rest: 90 Seconds between rounds
1. How this will work. You will complete 4 5:00 rounds. Within that 5:00 you will complete an 800m Run and then once getting back to the gym you will complete as many double unders as you can in the remainder of the 5:00.
2. Rest 90 seconds between rounds
3. Your score will be the total number of double unders done throughout the whole effort
4. If you don't feel that you can complete the 800m in 5 minutes then scale the run accordingly.
3) Not for time complete
50 2 Count Flutter kicks
Posted on Wed, September 27, 2017
by Tim Hassett