So just a couple reminders.
1) We will only have the 5PM class on Labor Day which is tomorrow Monday the 7th.
2) Starting Tuesday we will begin our new class hour which is at 12PM to 1PM with coach Melissa
3) New fundamentals starts Tuesday at 6PM due to our holiday hours. It'll be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday this week and Monday, Wednesday, and Friday next week.
I hope everyone has had a nice weekend so far and I hope to see you all tomorrow at 5PM. We will be doing a birthday WOD for Holly so when you see her tomorrow wish her a happy birthday.
"Happy Birthday Holly"
1) Coach led Warm-up
“Happy Birthday Holly”
2) 23 MIn AMRAP of
9 Strict Pull-ups
4 Dead lifts 225/155
92 Sec plank hold
1) Snatch 1x3@ 70 %, 1x3@ 75%, 3x2 @ 80%, 2X1 @ 85%, 2x1@ 90%, 1x2@ 80%
2) Back Squat 1x5@ 70%, 1x5@ 75%, 2x5@ 80%, 2X3@ 85%, 2x1@ 90%
3) Take ten minutes to work on handstand walks
4) 12 min AMRAP of
10 Walking Lunges with a plate overhead 45/35
20 Cal Cycle
Posted on Sun, September 6, 2015
by Tim Hassett