With our annual "Murph" coming up on the 29th I just want to throw out there that we don't have weight vests for everyone. If your wanting to wear a weight vest then I suggest bringing your own.
Next up, I'm sure you all have already seen the post on Facebook but I want to give one more shout out to Vera. She left everything on the platform at her meet Saturday and brought home some medals. Congrats Vera your hard work has paid off.
Workout of the Day:
1) Coach Led Warm-up
2) Deadlift 3-3-3-3-3-3 reps Using the same weight for all 6 sets. I want these to be AHAP so work up to that heavy weight and use it for all sets.
3) EMOM for 10 Minutes complete
Even Minutes - 10 SDHP 115/80
Odd Minutes - 12 KB Swings 70/53 (Russian)
4) Not For Time Complete 4 Rounds of
100m Single Arm Farmers carry switching arms at the turnaround using a KB AHAP
1) Deadlift -
2a) 3x10 Pendlay rows
2b) 3x10 Elevated ring rows (elevate your feet on a box and complete the exercise)
2c) 3x10 Romanian DL using 65% of your 1RM
Rest 60 seconds between exercises and 1:30-2:00 between sets
3) Take 10 Minutes to work on handstand walks
4) 4x800m Runs Resting 1:1 between runs
5a) 4x10 Ab Wheel Roll outs
5b) 4x60 Sec hollow hold